Did you know that Kegel exercises could boost sexual performance in men? Yes, that’s right; these exercises or contractions are not just for women with incontinence problems post childbirth. They can also benefit men as they have the ability to strengthen their pelvic floor. So, how do you do these exercises and what are the benefits? Let’s find out.
– These exercises are pretty simple. Start by holding your pee for 5 seconds, and you will know what a kegel contraction exactly feels like. Yes, this may sound weird, but once you get the hang of it, you will start experiencing the benefits.
– Now, hold the grip in your pelvis, and stay for 5 seconds and release. Do this ten times in a row and then take a break. Do three sets of 10 contractions.
– Try to surpass your previous record every day from 10 contractions to 30 to 60 to 90 and so on. Make these contractions a part of your daily routine and experience an improvement in your sexual performance.
– The Kegel exercises will strengthen your pelvic muscles and help you overcome premature ejaculation. Include these easy contractions in your daily routine to feel a change in the way you perform sexually.
– And what’s the best part? You don’t really have to take out separate time to do these exercises. You can do it while driving to work or returning from work while sitting on your seat or while taking a shower. It only requires you to do some contractions at any time of the day.
– While you make these kegel exercises a habit, you should also eat right and include a few other exercises or light activities like Yoga, running or jogging in your schedule. You can start slow, and gradually increase your speed in which you contract and release. Many researchers have also found that building the strength of your pelvic floor is a step towards achieving multiple orgasms for men. You will surely love the improvement you experience after a couple of weeks of regularly doing the kegel exercises. So, what are you waiting for? Just get started and get ready to feel more confident.